Sunday, July 14, 2013

THE BEST WAY TO HONOR TRAVON MARTIN, IS TO MAKE SURE WE LOVE AND HONOR EACH OTHER!

Yes!, like everyone else I am pissed off at the verdict. Like everyone else, I also think that those 5 Caucasian  women and the judge was 100% ridding for George Zimmerman. George Zimmerman is a classic example of a inferior male who learned just how inferior he really was that night, an adopted latino male with a Caucasian last name who's adopted father just so happen to be a judge,yet all of who Gorge Zimmerman was, was summoned up that night and TRAVON proved that zimmerman was a punk!. I am not sure if those Caucasian women felt more sorry for George Zimmerman, because he was an adopted child, or maybe his adopted father being a judge in that court system or maybe they felt sorry for Gorge Zimmerman getting his ass kicked by a young black man that these white women may have wanted to make an example out of TRAVON MARTIN (hey lil nigger boy, you maybe physically superior, but we have guns and the justice system on our side!) , I mean hey, lot's of these small towns are very small communities where everybody knows everybody!. The judge allowed a visual to be shown to the jury even after she said it can not be admitted as evidence, well why allow the jury to see it if it is not evidence?, because zimmerman had the whole court on his side and those southern racist will do anything to prove to the outside world that they do things there way in the south!. My friends, this is how our justice system respond when black life is destroyed. How ever this verdict only reminds me of the many black lives that are being taken away from their families everyday, yet those families have yet to get closure. When I think about the verdict, I also think about the awful " STOP SNITCHING! " campaign that was widely adopted by young and mid-age black males all over urban cities by way of dumb ass rappers and stupid ass movies!. When I heard the verdict, I also heard the voices of many young black men in the stores and clubs, " fuck a  nigga! " " i  don't give a fuck! about nobody! " "i kill nigga like it ain't nuttin! ", but wait, isn't that exactly what George Zimmerman did, kill a man like it aint nuttin?.When I heard the verdict, I also heard the many voices of young black men saying to each other " what the fuck you looking at pow! pow! pow!" When I heard the verdict, I also heard the many voices of the young black men in DETROIT who died from senseless violence, When I heard the verdict, I also heard the cries of all the families who stood before cameras on Crime Stoppers, begging and pleading for the public to help find the killer of their loved one.Yes! I am sure we all heard the verdict, but do we all see the bigger picture?. I was told when you don't give a dam about yourself, nobody else will give a dam about you either. Hey maybe those 5 white women, were of the mind set " why should we convict George Zimmerman guilty of something niggers do to each other all the dam time!? " What ever the case is, we as a community have dropped the ball so much that  other communities, would rather see us suffer, then be vindicated!. If you want to honor TRAVON MARTIN stop the black on black crime now! or else settle for incidents like travon martin vs george zimmerman, i mean why bitch? we do it to each other all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment