Monday, July 29, 2013

CAUCASIAN MEN JOINS D.P.D (DETROIT POLICE DEPARTMENT ), NOT JUST TO POLICE DETROIT, BUT TO LITERALLY ROB IT'S CITIZENS!

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/22949343/second-officer-arrested-in-fake-cop-robberies?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default

Talk about biting the hand that feeds!. I have always wondered, what would entice a suburban Caucasian male/female to leave their comfortable, plush, safe and clean suburban life style for a 12hours a day, almost 7 days a week job in what is believed to be the lowest paid in the state and just so happen to be located in the most dangerous city in the state as of all things a public safety officer?. The new's report first said " Detroit's are being stopped and then robbed by fake police officer's ", low and behold, these officer's were not fake police!, they are real police officer's, off duty!. Wow! what a way to spend your time off such a dangerous job, masquerading as the perps you were previously arresting no less then 2 hours ago. Now many would say that " not all Caucasian men on the police department are not like those guy's that were arrested " I contend otherwise, I mean why should we think differently of them, when Caucasian policemen profile all black men in the same light?. To be a police officer by day then rob the citizens by night takes an amount of disrespect and dis-regard for a populace that mirrors that of the treatment of blacks during the civil rights movement in the south. To rob those people under a mask at 1am then pull them over at 4pm driving a police cruiser and wearing a police uniform is a pure slap in the face of public safety!. I now have to apologize to that "hooker "  who recognized my face from a publication and said to me " I seen you on a local show talking about police mis- conduct and I am repeatedly  raped by Caucasian men on the police department, i have no re-dress because I am a prostitute, but it is not a night that goes by except for when I am on my period that these same detroit police officers and multiple( but always the same 5 ) wayne county sheriffs arrest me and other girls take us far rape us! " I told her " D.P,D has it's problems, but not those kind of problems ". You know with my vast knowledge of the nature of that beast, I of all should have known that she was telling the truth!. This will make one think " how long has this been going on? how many more people were robbed before we found out about the most recent robberies? How many of those robberies had turned into homicides, because a person refused to obey fake cops?.  How many more police officers partake in this same activity?. The new police chief who lives inside a gated community in the back of another gated community, has vowed that he will clean up the streets of detriot, I say no chief!, start with your own house!.

No comments:

Post a Comment